Eezehaul is the largest delivery partner within The Pallet Network so it is a very busy and successful operation. We are now looking for a General Manager to lead our unique and customer focused Transport and Pallet Network Operations team.
You will be responsible for leading a safe, compliant and efficient operation by ensuring the company service levels are achieved at all times while listening to the customersâ€™ requirements and striving to exceed their expectations. You will also be working to achieve the depot revenue and profit target in line with the annual budget set, by the efficient use of all resources.
- Oversee day-to-day operations by liaising with drivers, customers and office-based colleagues
- Direct reports of 10+ operations office staff including probation reviews & appraisals
- Ensure effective communication across the shifts so all areas of the operation are aware of the transport and resource plans
- Recruit and onboard your team, which includes interviewing and training
- Develop strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives
- Manage all KPI performance and provide KPI reports to the Directors on a timely basis
- Represent the company to customers and professional associations
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
Youâ€™ll need the following to be eligible for this job:
- Have a Logistics Distribution background with previous experience of running a depot operation
- Be CPC National / CPC Internationally qualified
- Have a minimum of 5+ years Transport Management experience
- Have managed in excess of 80+ staff previously.
- Have managed budget in excess of Â£10M
- Be commercially aware and results driven
- The ability to motivate and lead people
- Be capable of managing multiple priorities, working to critical deadlines and objectives
For a full job description, please see here. To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.